- Hotel rooms are let on a daily basis. Hotel day is from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Should the Guest not define the length of stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room is let for one day.
- A hotel Guest should notify the reception before 10 a.m. on the day of the departure that he wishes to extend his stay beyond the period indicated at check-in time.
- Such requests are subject to space and availability.
- Upon arrival, the Guest is required to present
- a photo ID to verify his identity,
- provide a credit card for preauthorization or money deposit as a guarantee of payment,
- prior consent for preauthorization, confirmed by signature or PIN code is consenting to debit;
If for some reason the guest left the hotel without paying the hotel bill or is unable to do so.
- A hotel Guest may not transfer a room to other persons even should the term for which he paid the due sum has not expired.
- Persons who have not checked in to the hotel may stay in a hotel room between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Quiet in the hotel is obligatory from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following day. The behavior of Guests and other persons making avail of the hotel’s services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests.
- In case of disturbing other hotel’s Guests, hotel has a right to cancel accommodation agreement.
- A hotel Guest is financially responsible for any damage, destruction of equipment or technical devices arising from Guest’s fault or the fault of guest’s visitors Guest is obligated to inform hotel reception about any damage, malfunction or fault immediately after it has been discovered.
- A person may be refused acceptance should he have flagrantly infringed Hotel rules during a previous stay in the Hotel by causing damage to the property of the Hotel or other Guests, or by inflicting injury to other Guests, hotel staff or other persons on the Hotel premises, or should be have disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests in the Hotel or the functioning of the HP Park Plaza Hotel.
- The hotel renders services according to the category and standard it has been awarded. Should the Guest wish to complain about service quality he/she is requested to notify such complaints to the reception staff at the earliest possible moment to allow the hotel a prompt reaction.
- The hotel is obliged to ensure:
- full and unrestrained rest to the hotel Guest,
- secure stay, including protection of confidentiality of information about Guests,
- professional and polite attendance within the scope of all services rendered in the hotel,
- cleaning the room and performing imperative repairs to equipment when the Guest is absent and or in his presence but only upon his prior consent,
- technically efficient servicing; should faults appear which cannot be remedied,
- the hotel will spare no effort to change the room or the alleviate the discomfort caused.
- On request the hotel renders the following services free of charge:
- provision of information related to the stay or travel,
- arrangements for wakening at a pre-set time,
- bike rental acceptance of moneys and valuables into storage during a Guest’s stay in the hotel,
- storage of luggage;
- the hotel may refuse to store luggage for periods other than the Guest’s stay or the property which is not of the nature of personal luggage.
- Hotel is responsible for loss or damage to property brought by those who use its service in the Article 846-852 of Civil Code.
- Hotel liability for damage or loss to money, belongings, valuables or items having scientific or artistic value is limited if it’s not put in storage for a deposit at the reception.
- Guests are obligated to inform reception about damage or loss once it is discovered.
- Car parking is permitted in designated areas only and paid according to the rates in price list.
- The hotel no accepts responsibility for damage to or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest.
- Whenever the Guest leaves his room he should check that the door is locked.
- A hotel Guest is fully materially responsible for all and any damage to, destruction or loss of the items, the hotel’s equipment and technical devices which he may cause or which are caused by persons visiting him.
- For reasons of fire safety the use of electric heaters, flat irons and similar items which do not belong to the room equipment is forbidden.
Articles of personal property which may be left in the hotel room by a departing Guest will be sent to the address given by the Guest by coast himself. Should such instructions not have been left, the hotel will store such objects for a period of 1 month. Personal underwear will not be kept.
Smoking is prohibited in all hotel rooms. There are designated areas for smoking in the hotel. Information – Reception desk tel. 9.
Breaking the smoking ban in rooms is equal to the need to dearomatize the room. The cost of 500.00 PLN / gross - will be added to the invoice.
- B & D Hotels SA with the registered office in Warsaw, ul. Barska 28/30, 02-315 Warsaw is the controller of personal data collected from guests. Contacting the Data Protection Officer is possible at: email@example.com.
- Personal data is processed in order to:
- plan and manage the implementation of services, payment processing, conducting accounting, revision, billing and debt collection activities;
- consideration of possible complaints and provision of services ordered;
- settle disputes, enforce performance of our agreements and demonstrate their legitimacy, filing or defense of claims;
- ensuring compliance with legal requirements, e.g. regarding keeping records of sales for tax purposes or sending notifications and other information as required by law.
- In cases where consent has been given, personal data is also processed to receive offers, other information regarding services (including marketing newsletters) and information on the planned events.
- Personal data will not be processed for making any automatic decisions or for creating profiles other than those described above.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016. (UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), according to which the processing is necessary to perform or necessary to fulfill legal obligations of the Company or is necessary for the legitimate interest of the Company, provided that the interests or basic rights and freedoms of the Guest do not prove superior; processing may also be based on the consent of the Guest, if it has been explicitly granted.
- The following categories of personal data are collected and processed, in particular:
- Contact details - such as full name, address, telephone number, email address;
- payment information - such as information required for payment processing and fraud prevention, including credit and debit card numbers, security code numbers and other information related to invoicing;
- special categories of personal data - in connection with the provision of SPA services
- granting access to certain wellness facilities, we may ask for health information. Giving consent is the basis for any use of such information; the lack of consent, we can prevent you from using some treatments;
- Other personal data - occasionally we may ask you to provide information about your date of birth, habits or preferences in order to send you a wishes message; granting consent is the basis for any use of such information.
- The recipients of personal data will only include entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services. Personal data will not be processed in third countries. Personal data will be stored for the period of 10 years.
- Subject to certain legal conditions, the Guest has the right to access personal data and to correct or delete them, as well as to limit the processing of personal data concerning him. The guest also has the right to object to the processing and request the transfer of data. In particular, he has the right to request a copy of his personal data, and in case of multiple use of this option, the Company may charge a fee for such a service. If you have given consent for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time with a future effect, i.e. the withdrawal of consent does not affect the law of processing based on consent before the withdrawal. In the case you withdraw your consent, personal data may still be processed if other legal basis for such processing exists. The guest has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide the data may result in denial of service / contract.
Signing a residence card is tantamount to acceptance of the hotel rules.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016), we inform you that:
- B&D Hotels S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Barska 28/30, 02-315 Warsaw is the controller of your personal data;
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing hotel services – pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services may be recipients of your personal data;
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years,
- You have the right to request access to and rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to data portability;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Submission of data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide data may result in denial of service / contract.